donderdag 25 april 2013

Day 111 of 365 BEAUTIFUL


Today was amazing okay
Okay, I will draw you picture:
My best friend, Elienne; I've mentioned her before, is in Africa, for an internship. Her boyfriend, JP, is also a friend of mine and two of his friends also became friends of mine. And when they are staying over at JP's for the weekend, JP calls me. And I will hang out at his house with everyone, on sunday. Okay, its complicated but 'his is house' is like the house of his foster parents. Which we call Aunt G and uncle D. They are such warm, wonderful, loving, God-fearing people. Even if you're a total stranger, you will feel instantly at home. Everyone is respecting and in for some good fun or a serious conversation. Its always a happiness boots to have been there. And your heart feels a little but lighter when I step out of the house. It's amazing:)

Now the story. 
Sunday afternoon. 21st of april, 2013. The sun is shining and we are in the 'zit-kuil' I'm not sure how to translate that. It's a round place in the back of the garden, which is a little bit lower than the remaining of the garden. 'Sitting-hole'. Anyway, everyone is there. And very spontaneous, the idea pops up to have a barbecue with some improvised salad and some bread. Everyone like that idea.
We skip a little forward. 

We were done eating, we played some guitar and talked. And somehow the crazy idea came to mind to throw a whipped-cream can on the fire. (Which no one in its right mine would ever thing, because its dangerous) but the young-ones thought it wouldn't be so -shocking-
We'll you can guess what happened. JP threw the can on the fire. I walked a way, because I was very close to the fire. A minute later there was this mega big bang. (ha ha) Explosion. Very one was shocked of course, and kind of terrified. And everyone looked at JP. As in: ... you kind of did this. I looked at him as well, and people started saying: 'Oh my. What happened?!' 'What..' 'Wow' 'JP!' 
And I saw him look around like: 'what, where, what is happening.?!' It was pretty funny.. But than I saw a stream (I'm not exaggerating) of blood came down his neck to his chest, in his white talk top. 
And someone called: 'You are wounded!!' And everyone handled very quickly. He took of his shirt and pushed it to the back of his head. Jaco, who was helping him, moved like one with him to the car.
Al the boys were in the car in a few seconds. Than the other two guys got in another car and raced to the hospital with his insurance pass and stuff. Because you need that.

Sooo this is a long story.
Anyway he got stitches in his head.. and it was pretty nasy, but very interesting to look at..
And the weird thing is: he didn't feel anything.. it didn't hurt him.

Okay, in the afternoon we watched The Intouchables. Amazing movie. The second time I saw it. Loved it again.
And we went to the beach with the 6 of us: Monica, Jaco, JP, Marien, Wilmar and I. That was wonderful :) some lovely conversations. And boy talk hahaha. It was good fun.
Love those people a lot.

Dear Elienne, I miss you, you know I do. Enjoy your time in Africa as much as you can. You will never experience this again. When you're back we'll catch up on everything. Stay strong <3 love you. xoxo

Soooo, yah.
This was it. this was my sunday..

I'm gonna catch up guys, I really do. I'm just.. busy with other stuff I guess.


Love you loads,

Obviously,
Tigerlily
Ik met JP z'n bril, Wilmar met mijn bril = verwarrend

Almost everyone:)

Film kieken op de zondag

Even checken of er echt geen eend onder de auto zat..

The ocean

Friends

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten