dinsdag 16 april 2013

Day 105 of 365 OH HAPPY DAY

Today was a good, relax, happy, normal day. Today is a good example of how I wish was like at the moment. Today, everyday. But it isn't and reality is pretty dang hard. And so I have to face it!

I left Delft today and travelled back to my own place. I had SUCH a great weekend. I'm so blessed and so filled with joy.

I'm currently reading An Abundance of Katherines by John Green. And I've read a couple of pages, 20 something, of Beth Revis' Across The Universe. because I just couldn't resist ^^
Pretty excited about both of those books.

I cleaned my room. I should've been making/practicing parts of a maths exam. FISH (Fug It Shit Happens) Some inside joke.

Goodnight you beautiful nerds <3
Tiger lily









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten