zaterdag 20 april 2013

Day 110 of 365 OTHER PERSPECTIVES

Hey guys
sooo
I don't really know how to describe this is.
It was soooo awesome..
The day before yesterday-night, I had a Skype call with really awesome friend of mine. And it was just lovely as always.
And then I had a phone call with Judith. Which was great:) We talked over some stuff that bugged us, and it was good .. like in good-feel-comfortable-with-each-other-friendship-amazingness. I love that girl like you can't imagine. And I'm so glad I met her.

And then Friday was long and tiring.. is that even a word? I don't know how to write it.
Anyway.
Today was Saturday. And I had to work from 10-14. and than I was at my dads house, and my friend, Melanie, texts me saying: its so beautiful outside, I feel like taking pictures.
So I call her, and I say: dude, I'm on my way.
(that's pretty accurate to how it went)
So we made pictures and relaxed in the sun and listened to some really good music. and it was kind of perfect. We had dinner had her place with the rest of her family and always when I'm there, it kind of feels like a second home. And I like that very much.

There happened something else today.. there was an accident. And two boys from around the town where I live died in that accident. And 1 of the guys I kind of know.. and talked to. Went to the same school. He was only 17 and the other guy was 22.
Where I live is a small community. And everybody knows everybody around here.. it's kinda like that.
So this was very shocking and in no time everybody knew about it.
I wrote this poem:

Tears in my eyes
Can't take it in
Words fail
And I can only pray
I pray to God
to help the family's 
May support and love and prayers be send their ways
And I pray that their life's were worth it
May there always be hope
Hope for the people crying their hearts out
Because what else is there to do,
but hope for a better day


That's all I have to say.

I hope you have a good weekend :)
Talk to you tomorrow


Be save,
Tiger lily




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwIMIoXpmo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten