donderdag 18 april 2013

Day 108 of 365 a lot of life lessons. Which I can not repeat. Search for yourself. :)



"There's a hint of sexiness in and something very wise and something even more mysterious behind his voice. It's enchanting. A very beautiful creature, you are indeed, mister Depp.'" - That was my response 


Today was a good, some how productive, beautiful and overall happy day.
I feel good today, guys. I feel good. And I'm saying this to myself.
And I mean it. Today I wore a very pretty new shirt. I don't very often buy myself new clothes. And I don't like shopping because most of the time I kind of end up disappointed. And that sucks. It sometimes makes me a bit self conscious. - not in a good way - like I don't feel comfortable with my body.. But on the other hand, now I found something that fits and is very pretty looking and it's flattering. And I feel good with how I look and how I feel. And that's what it's about, ain't it? God made me this way, and I am beautiful in my own unique way. I am special! 
Of course sometimes it's good to hear from someone else that you look good, even from your mom, because  I know she always means it when she says that. I have people around me who do that, and I am grateful for that and for them.
It's important, for myself and for other people out there, to know that society doesn't have a saying in what divines beauty. (I wrote a poem about that, you can read it by clicking here) They claim to have a saying, though. They claim to be like the president of the whole 'being beautiful' .. They say you're beautiful when they tell you you are (by make-up ad's, commercials, magazines, everything around you) But you're not. You're beautiful because you are you! You are a living thing and if you watched Johnny Depps Interview, I very much agree with what he says about what turns him on and later on when he talks about this later on, he says: 'We forget what a gift every single breath is.' And that's true you know. Think about it. Breathing. It's something so natural, and yet something so vulnerable and literally a feature you can't live without. 

'What turns you on?' I asked.
'Breathing.' He said.  

You, whose reading this: you're very beautiful and even a little sexy, to start with the fact that you're breathing. Dang, that make you kinda hot, now when I think about it. Look at you! You breathing person. You're so beautiful.
No matter the looks, or the amount of money you earn or do or do not have, of your college degree, or the fact that you cry yourself to sleep every other night; no matter all that, you are breathing and by that anticipating in our world that we share. And that, my gorgeous friend, make you beautiful.

Okay, now.. I took this way deep. Much deeper that I was supposed to take it. But hey, everyone like a good life lesson. 

Now, you get your beautiful soul out there! And just be you. :)
I love you, dear reader.
Have a great life.

Beautiful,
Tiger lily

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten