maandag 28 januari 2013

Day 28 of 365fdajfiojeklajk

I just remembered it's already 20 past midnight.. So that makes it the next day, so this post will be late.. Again.

But anyways! I'm tired. So I'm going to bed soon. I've been ready and listening en thinking a lot of English. That's why I'm also writing in English now..

I suddenly feel like watching Spiderman. But I won't, because Iiiii neeeed sleeeep.

yes. I will go to bed. Well, I'm already in my bed. But I will close my eyes very soon.

I need to tell you one very important thing, though!

Today, the twenty eight of January, the Dutch people, my country, will all remember this day as the day that our Queen, Beatrix, Bea, Trixit! Has drawn back from the throne. So that means, that from the 30 of April we will have a king, Willem Alexander and a queen, Maxima !! :D That's so exiting. Because, when I will be a mum, in somewhat years, I will tell my kid: 'Page 60 of your History book, mummy was there.'
that's freaking awesome.

Soo, today was pretty cool.
Had an awesome day fantasising a lot.. and doing stuff on my iPod, which I'm not allowed to do in school. And had a deep conversation with a friend. (:
So yeh.
I really should sleep now.




Goodbye






Smiling
Tigerlily

Ps: If I have a little relax time or when I'm on the train from school or to school I tend to read. I'm currently reading (besides the other 100, no I'm kidding) The Hunger Games; Catching Fire


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten