maandag 14 januari 2013

Day 14 of 365

Today, like every day, it was about finding yourself. Myself.
Not sure if it happened today. I certainly found friends. I talked to friends. I enjoyed it. Loved it.
Guy-friends. Girl-friends. Long-distance-friends. School-friends. Family-friends.
It happened.
But about finding myself? I think I kinda found myself, still there are some pieces of me lost. Wandering around. Searching for something they don't know.

Because, you know, if you have to find yourself. You should first be lost.
The up side is that if your lost, you can be found.




And then there's Sarah's foot on a sheet of paper. Just because she doesn't want here socks to get dirty. Don't look at me funny. Ask here! ;)



And when I walked back from the train station to my house, I have to walk at least 15 minutes, nature greeted me, covered in this thinly spread-out white cloak. Beautiful! I hope tomorrow there's more snow. A lot of people here don't like it, but I do. It's not very nice to walk in, because it's freezing cold. But it's such cozy weather, it's reading and writing weather, warm clothing weather, darker make-up weather, it's hot-chocolate weather, it's happy weather. :) 




I hope I made you smile.




Yours sincerely
Tigerlily

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten