woensdag 15 mei 2013

Day 131 of 365 ONE DIRECTION FANFICTION

Hahahahahhahahaha
I'm laughing at myself. Yes you can make fun of me. But I don't care. Because it was a great time in my life and taught me a lot about writing and about myself. Because every time I write I learn something new.

Here's a little bit of fanfiction. 
(Guess what tv-show I was watching when I wrote this) 

Picture's never lie ~ 
Imaginary gossip-platform
I'm always watching, so you better hide or we will tell the world what's going on.
Who am I? That's something you will probably never know. 
Remember: pictures never lie ! 
Love you to pieces,
Your favorite stalker 
Spotted: Sam. On her way from her dads home to best friend's (or maybe more) house Zayn Malik. Wearing her favorite jeans and simple blue top and a black H&M bag, she makes her way to Zayns place. She's wearing her All-Stars again. Maybe we should buy her new one's.. Because honey, these will not make it across the street. 
Being her lovely self she let us take some pictures and answers some random questions. We asked: 'Is there still nothing more up with you and Zayn?' she smiled and said that she heard that question before, answering with: 'Zayn and me have been friends for almost 3 years now, thats the way it is and the way its going to be.' we also heard someone ask her: 'Whats with the other guys you hang out with?' 'They are all amazing individuals and very gorgeous, if I may say, but also just friends.' they asked here if she planned on doing anything that included acting/singing or just performing. She answered with: 'I will be finishing my study and I will be singing a duet with Ed Sheeran.' 
Zayn came to meet her outside. Probably to show us his new hairdo. Sam greeted her saying: 'My goodness Zayn!' they hugged and laughed. Harry came to meet her outside as well. They hugged. She got a kiss on the cheek. It looked pretty cosy between the two of them. Harry's hand laid on the small of her back, as the three of them went back into the house. 
Whats up with that, huh? Pretty interesting. We want to know. So hope to see you all next time. 
Keep an eye on those two and don't forget: pictures never lie. 
Spotted: Zayn. Out in the wild. Probably sent out to get some starbucks, because he's holding two cups of steaming hot coffee. He's wearing a ripped jeans and a white tank top. which he looks smoking hot in. Thanks for giving us this beautiful sight. 
If Zayn's out alone.. Then what are Harry and Sam doing ? We're super curious. Hope you are too. 
Zayn didn't want to talk. He only stopped for a little girl to give her an autograph. Isn't that adorable ? I like you, Zayn. You should show your face more often. And let us know whats happening inside your hou... - to late. 
Well, goodbye gorgeous. You too, keep an eye out on Hazz and little Sammy. Who knows what they are up to!
And remember: pictures never lie.

-----------newepisode
Spotted: New bee Little J. She's the fresh meat. Innocent face, pink lips and beautiful black lashes. 
In one of her 1.000 dresses. A marine blue and white-striped dress. Looks good on the little figure she has. Picked that yourself, J? She's here to pickup some lunch food. Heading out to see your new bestie? Yeah, I'm watching you. 
S and J are pretty close recently. Sam visited Little J while she was on a break and I saw them shopping a lot of the time. If they weren't shopping they were drinking hot chocolate at White Beanies. The place where Little J, who's name is Judith, also already met Zayn en Liam. 
J waved happy at us. She is so sparkly. Welcome honey. Hope to hear alot more from you. 
See ya. 
And remember: picture never lie.
Spotted: Harry. Topless......
I know right! I was speechless to. He was out, headed to White Beanies where he met up with... Little J herself! 
Talking about coincidence! They were happily chatting. And in no time Little J was gone. I am so confused. So we're curious to see what will happen next. What's Little J doing? And Harry? 
He is now at his own apartment. Showing off his abs, talking to some girls we don't know. Don't care.
We want action people. Why am I bored? Thats not good!  But, there is hope. A new season is starting. So new people and new chances.

Okay, maybe it's a bit much. But whatever. I'm proud.
I wrote this like a year a go. 


Goodbye, 
Tigerlily

Ps; I do not have a picture of One Direction on my phone.. So I just added this random Glee snapshot.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten