dinsdag 19 februari 2013

Day 50 of 365 DEAR FUTURE-ME

Dear future-me,

I have no clue of how old you're going to be when you read this.
But I wanted to say and ask somethings in this letter.
I hope that you read this when you're about 30.
That would be awesome.

Sooo, how's life? How's the world. Is it still breathing?
How is your book shelve, how many books do you have by now?
How did your study go? Go a job? Do you live in a foreign country?
You got yourself a man? Kids? Wooooww that is something I'm not going to think about.
But hey, anything could happen in .. like 11 years.

So.
How's dad and mom? How are your sisters? Did Eline got married? Please, say yes and please, tell me it's P.!
Did Anne-Linn became a chef after all? Or is she now some famous fashion-designer? Does she have a boyfriend? Or did she got married?

I just realized that life will be sooooo crazy different when you're 30.
Moving on! How is Elienne and Marith? Elienne got married?
Why does everyone needs to be married by 30? Okey.. don't answer that.
I hope E&JP are happy though. They deserve it! Tell me all about the big day, if you can:)
And Marith ofcouse!! How is she? How is Niek?! :)
How is everyone?! Lydia and Julia should be about 17 by now!

What did you study? And where do you live?
Do you still blog?! I hope so:)
Do you still write like crazy, like you used to do?!

I want to say this: I hope you live your life to the fullest.
I want you to keep on writing and inspiring people.
I want you to be creative, go on adventures and see the world!

You may be 30 by now,
but you're still Hannah.
Still Gods princess
and still beautiful.

All my love,
19-year-old Hannah



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten