zondag 17 februari 2013

Day 48 of 365 FOGGY VIEW (and a lot of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries)

Foggy life view
Out of my window
Asking me what's going on
What's new?
Nothing much, you know
That's what it feels like
Most of the time
But now, if you ask me
'When was the last time you did something for the first time?'
I'll know what to answer
I'll say: 'Today.
Today is something I did for the first time.
Because it sure doesn't look like it,
But today is new and wants to be lived.'
The foggy view is true
But it doesn't change my look on life
And please
bare with me, and sorry for not always being that easy on you
Thats is just because
I miss you.




Who do you miss, you ask?
I'm not sure.

Watch a lot A LOT of The Lizzie Bennet Diaries, let's say all of it. And all of the Lydia Bennet Video's.. It was quite a lot ti handle ..

Though life, mennn
Tigerlily



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten