zondag 15 februari 2015

50 questions that will free your mind ! #howtobehappyin2015 -INTRODUCTION-

Hello people of the world,

I, Hannah, will be answering 50 questions over the next 2 months or so. I will do 1 question a day, maybe sometimes I'll think about it a little longer.
I'm not going to show you the questions, (spoiler alert: you can google them), I, myself, only read through them briefly.
I'll start with the first question today. This will be my new project for this blog.
Let's see what I'll win from this:)

I'm trying from now on to focus, on being more of me that I can be, more of the child of God that I can be, to be happier, the more I can be. I'm going to focus and challenge myself on being the better girlfriend for Michiel, to be a better friend for people around me, being a better aupair, being a better daughter to my mom and dad, to be a better sister to my sisters.
I'm not saying, I'm not good. I'm not saying I'm not all that, because of course my parents will say: 'Oh, but honey, you are already the best you can be. We love you as you are.' (Thank mom & dad, I love you too:))
But that's not exactly what I mean. I just want to challenge myself to be more loving, inspiring.

And these questions seems intersting enough to make me start thinking more about life in general.

I don't know if this makes any scense to anyone, it doesn't exactly to me .. yet..
But yes. that's my rambling for now.

Love,
Hannah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten